We are seeking a dynamic, energetic opportunist for an office administrator position. Now is a great time to join Kobargo Technology Partners, a fast growing NY based IT managed service provider expanding to Arizona and California. Our mission is to deliver technology services which enable our clients to increase efficiency and profitability. Integrity and excellence are the hallmarks of our service, and our ability to meet or exceed client goals is our measure of success.
Location: Surprise AZ
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist sales generation and documentation
- CRM data entry and contact information verification
- Front desk administrative duties
- Respond to queries from prospects and clients via phone, email and in person
- Update CRM to track and update marketing and sales activities and client interaction
- Assist with building brand recognition through social media and content publishing
- Business process documentation
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Web and tech savvy
- Sales and marketing experience A PLUS
- The ability and desire to expand your horizons
- HS diploma (or equivalent) and relevant 2-3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- A positive attitude, energetic, low maintenance, self-starter with an ability to have fun
Part time to full time position, includes training.
Compensation is hourly and based on experience.