At Kobargo, we believe in focusing our contributions toward a greater good. Helping our peers and extending a hand to those in need is a reward in and of itself, but the residual effects pay dividends we all benefit from. We also believe in creating family within our organization. Promoting from within, providing opportunities and challenging ourselves to be better, do better and achieve greatness in our own little world. We are convinced that the core beliefs we instill in our employees will carry them through in their next challenges and are hopeful that they will pass it along to others. Providing opportunities for others that inspire personal and professional growth, build self-confidence, support extended families, and allow our employees to realize their dreams makes Kobargo a stronger company and all of us better citizens of the world.
Core Brand Values
Client Service Excellence - Demonstrate Total Client Dedication
- We are passionate about delivering services and solutions that benefit our client partnerships
- We believe in going the extra mile and always exceeding client expectations
- We anticipate potential issues, provide solutions and respond with services and support that empower our clients
- We are deeply devoted to the client’s needs and success
Innovate – Be a Pioneer
- We aim to continuously innovate and explore creative ways to harness technology
- We continuously work to improve our services, solutions, efficiency and agility
- We strive to create value-added solutions that deliver real-world results for our clients
Trust - Act with Integrity
- We believe that true leadership is demonstrated through dependability, accountability and ownership
- We strictly adhere to ethical and professional standards
- We validate our actions so they meet our high standards of client devotion, high character, teamwork, and responsibility
- We believe in always doing the right thing without cutting corners
Teamwork - Empower Everyone to Contribute
- Every employee counts and, through teamwork, contributes to our collective success
- We strive to have empowered relationships with clients, vendors, partners, our family and friends, each other and the communities in which we live
- Together, we take responsibility to find a better way to interact with others, solve problems and deliver client success
- We take the initiative to change what needs changing and fix what needs fixing
At Kobargo, we strive to make a lasting difference in our communities. We support organizations that embody our core beliefs. Each member of Kobargo’s team is encouraged and given one full day each year to volunteer in their local communities. We also pass the hat around and at year's end donate all proceeds to local charities.
Arizona Cancer Foundation for Children - Arizona Cancer Foundation for Children is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation whose mission is to provide social, emotional and financial support for families managing the health and well being of a loved one with pediatric cancer.
MIKID - Sue Gilbertson began her quest in 1984 when her son, Eric, was diagnosed with mental illness. In trying to get assistance for her son, Ms. Gilbertson found herself amidst a conventional medical community that was simply not equipped to handle the problems her son was facing. She was confronted with a community that was indifferent and uncooperative to her needs. MIKID employs 125+ professionally trained staff offering an array of services to families of children with emotional and behavioral challenges. Last year MIKID served families in 69 Arizona cities and towns. MIKID provides education, resources, and support to hundreds of Arizona families annually.
B.E. A S.H.E.R.O. foundation’s mission is to provide resources needed to support, sustain and empower young girls and women under the age of 25 who have been abused, abandoned, and exploited. They intend to accomplish this mission by bringing other agencies with similar missions together and being a resource center for these organizations.
The Council of School Supervisors and Administrators is the collective bargaining unit for 6,100 Principals, Assistant Principals, Supervisors and Education Administrators who work in the NYC public schools and 200 Directors and Assistant Directors who work in city-subsidized Centers for Early Childhood Education (ECE). Through their collective strength and unity, their members engage in a rewarding and distinguished profession while maintaining a respectable quality of life.
Arouet is a 201(c)3 organization building an innovative, holistic program that addresses the needs of women re-entering into society and ensures their transition is successful.
They do this by providing best-in-class training, education, skill development and mentorship programs designed to empower women, innovate the workforce and erase the stigma.