The world of Cloud services is not for the faint of heart. You must decide on the most appropriate approach to start leveraging the Cloud. Should your network be on-premise, hybrid, or fully hosted? Should I move from a converged infrastructure to a hyperconverged Infrastructure? Do you need geo-redundancy? How about your on-premise connectivity, does it ensure that you stay connected to the Cloud? Should Disaster Recovery be in a private data center, or is a backup solution with built-in (although limited) DR/BCP enough? And we haven’t even started talking about hosted servers, containers or instances. The questions go on and on and the answers are all important in delivering the right Cloud solutions, applications and services to meet your business needs.
Managed Cloud Services
We optimize your infrastructure, reduce your licensing costs, and configure, deploy and manage all the equipment necessary to connect to the "right" cloud hosting provider or private data center(s).
Keys to our Managed Service Delivery Process
Kobargo has partnered with the leading Cloud solution providers, including VMware, Dell, Cisco, Nutanix, Microsoft, Amazon and Google, to provide you with an analysis of your current environment and a “best-in-breed” solution that is focused on better services with efficient pricing. We don't "sell you" these services as a cost savings measure, although most customers realize a lower monthly recurring cost, but rather as a better solution.
Keys to our Service Delivery Process
All regulated businesses, especially financial, healthcare, insurance, retail, are required to archive email by a variety of compliance mandates. Preserve your corporate information, assure compliance, and speed eDiscovery with our hosted service that is fast, scalable, searchable and secure.
Scalable – Even smaller firms can often generate millions of emails. Scalable Email Archiving means paying only for the mailboxes your customers need as they grow.
• Replicated via eight data center copies
• 100% capture across all devices
• Includes Exchange, IMAP and POP
• Unlimited storage capacity and linear scalability
• Full indexing and extraction of 500+ file types (attachments)
• Ultra-fast data ingestion and searching across millions of emails
Searchable – Email Archiving ensures your messages are always available to quickly search, identify, and recover.
• 3 different search methods + advanced full-text indexing
• Identify content with tagging tools & search inside attachments
• Implement legal or compliance holds
• Categorize results before exporting
• Recover messages back to administrator’s mailbox in seconds
• Search across millions of emails in every mailbox in your account within seconds
Secure – The keys to compliance and eDiscovery mandates are record authenticity and preservation. Email archiving protects from loss, corruption, damage or misuse.
• 256-bit encryption of stored data
• Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest
• WORM-compliant tamper-proof media
• FISMA-compliant geo-replicated datacenters
• Your data is stored in individual silos to prevent corruption
• Data resiliency assures the integrity of your stored emails
Sync Files and Folders Across Any Device
• Every file change automatically syncs to all Sync devices
• Syncing happens automatically when a file is modified
• Desktop and mobile access to content on any device
• Sync apps available for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry
• Content accessible through any web browser
Keep Content Secure and Protected
• Data is encrypted at-rest and in-transit
• Content protection guard against accidental deletion or version conflict
• Permissions and access control are easily managed
• Sync data on lost or stolen devices can be wiped remotely
Share with Recipients Inside and Outside The Company
• Leverage your corporate address books for easy sharing
• Recipients can access content even if they don’t have Sync installed
• Users can set sharing permissions to control access privileges
• Sub-folders can be shared with different permissions than parent folders
• Windows plugins integrate Sync functionality directly into Outlook and Office
Rich calling features let you perform like a big business
•Automated attendant answers and routes every call
•Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
•Click-to-call connects your users’ phones with Outlook
Mobility lets you do your job from any location
•Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
•Voicemail-to-email ensures messages get through faster
•Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
Industry leading desk phones
•Polycom’s Soundpoint and VVX model phones, designed for office workers, busy managers and front-line staff
•Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
•2-line all-purpose phones, 4 & 6 line professional phones, 8-line touch screen phones
•Popular Polycom SoundStation conferencing phones
Need more information about our services? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Copyright © Kobargo Technology Partners 2019