The Break-Fix Scenario
- An IT problem occurs.
- You discover the problem.
- You place a phone call for support.
- You describe the problem to the best of your ability.
- Solution Provider technician spends time travelling to your site, or uses remote access tools to start digging around for the cause of the problem.
- Problem is diagnosed.
- Problem is resolved.
- Unpredictable service fees
- Higher costs when problem resolution proves time-consuming
- Depending on affected devices, downtime occurs and the associated costs mount (lost opportunities, lost productivity, and more)
- With little or no historical performance data, diagnostics can take longer; and failing parts that have gone undetected must be ordered, often creating further delays
The Managed Services Scenario
- Kobargo is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices monitoring and alerting is in place.
- Kobargo instantly and accurately diagnoses problem in the Service Center.
- Kobargo conducts rapid remote remediation from the Service Center and resolves the problem in less time than it would take to find coat and keys.
Kobargo gives you comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
- Kobargo gives you comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
- You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution
- Your team stays focused on core business activities
- Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice
- Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, no more costly surprises